Biotech 2019 conference includes a wide range of keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentations, symposia, workshops, exhibitions and career development programs. Throughout the two day conference, you will have the opportunity to both network and hear leaders from the international academic and corporate pharma companies and biotechnology communities. Biotech 2019 creates a platform for policy-makers, scientists, representatives and decision makers in biotechnology to present their latest biotech and CRISPR research and learn about all the important developments in Biotechnology and CRISPR Engineering.
Larix international is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting research and educational opportunities at the interface of medical, life sciences and Engineering. Larix international provides an important international forum that brings together cross-disciplinary scientists from academia, nonprofit organizations, government, and industry to communicate new research and help translate the power of biotechnology and CRISPR Engineering.
Larix international is delighted to invite you to attend the World Summit on Biotechnology and CRISPR Advances, one of its remarkable conferences, to be held during June 24-25, 2019 in Singapore. Singapore is emphasizing on recent areas of more optimized research techniques in Biotech and CRISPR technologies.
Larix international are a group of prestigious international scientific conferences organized by a nonprofit organization of the same name. The conference topics cover frontier research in the medical, life sciences and Engineering and their related technologies.
The WORLD SUMMIT ON BIOTECHNOLOGY AND CRISPR ADVANCES a unique platform for academic and industrial biotechnologists in world and is the flagship annual event. Your participation in Biotech 2019 will, amongst others, enable you to:
- Hear plenary lectures by stellar speakers who are leading biotechnological developments.
- Meet Invited speakers who are world leaders in their fields.
- Present your scientific results to the most relevant audience either as a poster or oral presentations.
- Get a global perspective of BIOTECHNOLOGY AND CRISPR ADVANCES.
- Attend Networking events on the first day of the conference.
- Participate in or visit the trade exhibition. Network with 800+ biotechnologists from academia and industry from 60+ countries.
- Become Biotech 2019 sponsor & showcase yourself to the world.
- Present products, services or activities offered by companies & scientific organizations.
- Participate in Highlight events that focus on current challenges and controversies.
- Attend a Publications Workshop designed to help young BIOTECHNOLOGY AND CRISPR ADVANCES experts publish their work in leading biotechnology journals.
- Singapore is ranked 6th in the WHO of the world’s health systems in 2018.
- The Economist Intelligence Unit placed Singapore 2nd out of 166 countries for health-care outcomes.
- Bloomberg Global Health Index ranked Singapore the 4th healthiest country in the world and first in Asia.
- Singapore healthcare spending has risen from $4 billion in 2011 to $9.8 billion in 2016.
- Approximately 70–80% of Singaporeans obtain their medical care within the public health system.
- The World Bank ranked Singapore the second easiest place to do business in the world.
- Singapore has the second lowest infant mortality in the world and the ninth highest life expectancy.
- Singapore ranked second-most visited city in Asia-Pacific and fourth-most visited city in the world.