Material Chemistry Conferences welcome chemical professionals, researchers, professors, scientific communities, delegates, students, business professionals and executives from all over the world to attend the 8th World Congress on Material Chemistry and Nanomaterial during September 23-24, 2019 in Paris, France with the theme
Sustainable new materials and recycling technology. Material Chemistry 2019 aims in proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, industrialists, and students from research areas of Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Chemistry and Physics to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event.
The Conference will also have a space for companies and institutions to present their services, products, innovations and research results.
|Conference Tracks / Session Titles|
• Analytical Techniques and Instrumentation
• Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
• Characterization and Testing of Materials
• Materials Science and Engineering
• Ceramics and Magnetic Materials
• Science and Technology of Advanced Materials
• Applied Materials Chemistry
• Polymer Science and Engineering
• Material Science in Construction Engineering
• Ceramics and Composite Materials